Monday, December 19, 2011

A Bunch Of Good Arbiter News!


I've had a pretty busy weekend, but over the past two days, one of my favorite deathcore bands Arbiter released two bits of great news!

Firstly we've got album covers for both Ironclad and Machinations! Here they are: 



Pretty schweet right? They look cool side by side but for some reason blogger is a huge douche about pictures and won't let me do that. (Google, you need to fix the picture formatting system.)

And that other bit of news is... 

They made a Christmas EP! Awesomely titled, A Very Arbiter Christmas.


The EP has three tracks and I believe is due out 12/21. Unless that's just when the first single comes out. Either way it's awesome.

Here's the three tracks also: 
1. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Thundergroove Lane)
2. Awkwardly Silent Night
3. Egg Nog'd (Bonus Track)

I'm pretty stoked. I cannot wait for Ironclad/Machinations.

Oh and as a bonus third bit, Connor posted a rather hilarious cover video: 


Keep an eye out for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment