Friday, January 25, 2013

The New Bring Me The Horizon Video Is Pretty Interesting


As a film student I love when a band puts time into their music videos and gets creative, to me it adds another layer to a song, and if done right can really make a song stand out more. Bring Me The Horizon have released a music video for the song 'Shadow Moses' off the upcoming album Sempiternal. From what I can tell the video was shot with twin cameras at slightly different angles to achieve a funky 3D-ish look. It gets a little old by the end of the video, but it's something I can say I haven't seen before, or at least not to this extent. It's a well shot video overall too and the song is pretty catchy, so there's that.
Check out the video now:



Sempiternal is due to release April 30th 2013, so hopefully we'll get another single sometime before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment