Monday, March 3, 2014

Band Of The Week: Feared


I don't know where I'd be without Spotify. I constantly find myself discovering new bands that I can't believe I hadn't heard of up to this point. Feared caught my eye with a pretty sweet album cover, and kept my attention with awesome music to boot. Feared is what you might get if you blended Meshuggah's older thrashier material, with Gojira's ambient death metal sound with a healthy splash of groovy rhythm guitars. It's hard hitting and enthralling.

Check out the lyric video for 'Erased':



Feared started out as a two man project and developed into a full band. Ola Englund, who is currently a part of the newly reformed The Haunted and formerly played with Six Feet Under, is part of the band as a guitarist too!

Vinter came out last year and I wish I had found these guys before this month. Definitely a great find!

Give them a like on Facebook and buy some merch!

No comments:

Post a Comment